Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Overheard in the House This Week 12

"Papa, can you turn off the TV?  It's making me look at it."
~G-Bear's remarkable recognition of the power of TV over humans.


"I love Pooh Bear!  He's my favewit!"
~E-Bear's exclamation as we walked into the theater to see Disney's new Pooh Bear movie.
We all have a soft-spot for Pooh in our family.  I think I belly laughed through the whole movie.


G- Bear:  "Mommy, do you know what kind of cake I want for my next birthday?"
Me:  "What, sweetie?"
G-Bear: "An Ariel cake."
Me:  "Oh, what a great idea.  Thanks so much for telling me, G-Bear."
G-Bear:  "No, Mommy.  I don't need to tell  YOU what I want on my cake.  I need to tell MOMO.  She's the cake person."

(I guess she has MoMo figured out :))


"Mommy, is the TV awake yet?"
~E-Bear, wondering if our TV, finally out of the box, had been hooked up to watch Sesame Street.




No comments: