Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy 29th!

Here's to calls and emails all day long from friends and family making me feel so special.

Here's to my sister, who rounded up her entire Boston-based kindergarden class and lead them in a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday" over the phone on my voicemail while I was at work.


Here's to getting off work early enough to wake the kids up from their naps and go play at the park together on a beautiful afternoon.

Here's to leftovers defrosted in the fridge so that I didn't have to make dinner tonight.

Here's to my mom, who brought me into the world 29 years ago....and showed up just before the kids' bed time with a cake, presents, and a "Chicken Dance"-singing-balloon (just try imagining G-Bear's nirvana moment as she played with that balloon).  Grandmo later apologized for the balloon.  Gotta love the Chicken Dance song.

Here's to T, who walking in from call just after Grandmo, and got to eat cake with us too.  

Here's to Jesus, who has guided, carried, and even dragged me though the last 29 years of my life.  Help me in the year to come.  And thanks for a special day.

Happily Ever,
Queen B

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

sounds like you had a very special day :)