Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Earthen Vessel

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."
~2 Corinthians 4:7

How can I make a difference in the world today?  I am a weak, earthen vessel, cracked and worn from life in this world.


'Let Me fill you with My Love, Joy, and Peace,' says the Lord.


My weakness is not a deterrent for God to work through me.  The more cracks in me, the more holes in my earthen vessel, the more His all-surpassing brilliance and power is able to shine forth onto others from within me.  


This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says:
"In repentance and rest is your salvation,
in quietness and trust is your strength, 
but you would have none of it."
~Isaiah 30:15

Today I am seeking quiet in the midst of the busy world.  My heart is trusting in the promises of God.  If I am strong today, it is from the Lord.

Happily Ever,
Queen B

No comments: