Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Birthday!

With all the family birthdays we celebrate in the month of April, I am amazed that I still have my own day.  But, here we are, today is the day!

A big hug to T for my birthday present, an amazing dinner at Bar La Grassa and tickets to hear Jim Gaffigan with a few of our close friends.  A big high five to MoMo and Papa who babysat so we could go out alone.   I laughed so hard, I almost cried!   


Today, I am especially thankful for MoMo and Papa, who brought me so far, and for their example.
I am thankful for T, the love of my life, and for our precious Bears.
I am thankful for God's amazing love and grace.

My prayer, as I look forward to the next year, is that God would continue to mold and shape me into a better daughter, wife, mother,

one like whom my daughters would someday want to be.




No comments: