Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Good Friends

I am home after a sweet weekend away with some of my best friends in the world.  T and I are blessed to have developed spectacular friendships during college, and every opportunity we have to reunite with these friends is a blessing.  Although we have varying interests, talents, strengths and live in very different places, the Lord remains the foundation of our friendship and knits us together.  After many years of living apart, my college roommates are able to inspire, encourage and challenge me just as much today as they did when we were undergraduates.

I always depart from my girlfriends feeling full of ideas about how to make our family life better and my walk with God stronger.  Now that I'm home, it's time to get to work!  Lord, thanks for my sweet roommates and all our Princeton friends who encouraged us this weekend.

No comments: