Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day

Haven't made dinner yet?  Already have it on the table?  Abort your plans and head to your nearest Chick-fil-A!  Today is Cow Appreciation Day, and if you dress as a cow and go to a Chick-fil-A restaurant, you get a free meal!

How do I know this when my nearest Chick-fil-A is hours away?  My North Carolina sister-in-law just called me to invite me, one year early, to next year's Cow Appreciation Day once we have moved to NC for T's fellowship.

She knows I can't resist Chick-fil-A.  I mean, they are even closed on Sundays for the Sabbath.  Plus, I dream about their lemonade.  And their ice cream.  And their chicken.

So, go print off their cow costume gear (hilarious!!) and head over for dinner! And bring me back a sandwich.  And a large lemonade.  And a cone.   Maybe some waffle fries?

No comments: