Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hmmm, sounds good?

I was out to dinner tonight with my best friends from medical school to celebrate Match Day. I asked the waitress about the soup of the day, and she replied, "Ox Tail Soup." The only thing funnier about her reply (at least to someone who has never had or heard of Ox Tail Soup) is that I actually have an ox tail in my freezer right now. When we bought at 1/2 grass fed cow in January (we have converted our house to free-range and grass fed beef), apparently I got the back 1/2, because the "ox tail" came too, appropriately labeled.

So, if anyone has a good recipe for Ox Tail Soup, please pass it on to me. If it is good enough to be the soup of the day at Hell's Kitchen, where we had a great dinner, then it must be a good way to use the ox tail in my freezer.

Just don't tell T what is in the soup......

Happily Ever,
Queen B

No comments: