Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

E-Bear's Sentence

Today, after E-Bear got home from school he said,

"Mommy, can I write you a sentence?"

I got E-Bear a piece of paper and a pencil.  This is what he wrote:



Never I have read a sentence more perfectly backwards or more perfectly loving.

I have such a hard time sending my kids off to school in the fall.  I miss them and our summer routine tremendously, and I miss getting to be the one to watch them learn and play all day. The other day G-Bear thanked God for school during our bedtime prayers.  Like E-Bear's sweet sentence, G-Bear's prayer reminded me to be thankful for the many ways that my children love school and learning this school year.  We have such a wonderful school!  I am so thankful for the opportunity to share in the growth of these four precious lives.


No comments: