Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Grocery Bag




I may not be blogging much these days, but we still have to eat ;).  Sometimes the happenings of life just aren't post-able.  I'll be back at it before I know it.  For now, here are our dinner plans for the week.


Day One
We love our new easy Indian cookbook.
Photo from The Airy Way



Day Two
Our favorite "mac'roni & cheese"
with green salad and strawberries
This is my favorite way to make weeknight mac & cheese.  
Nothing fancy, but oh so good.






Day Three
Beef and asparagus curry from Everyday Food Magazine
with basmati rice
We have some great farmer's market meat that will taste great in this curry.


Photo and recipe from MarthaStewart.com




Day Four
Cauliflower and cheddar soup from Everyday Food Magazine
with glazed thyme carrots and sister schubert rolls
Photo and recipe from MarthaStewart.com




Day Five
Simple split chickpea curry from The Indian Slowcooker
with basmati rice and watermelon
This is an awesome lentil recipe that all of us love.  
A perfect slow cooker way to round out our week.
Photo from NPR.org


Blessings on your kitchen this week.




1 comment:

Buck said...

I'll be honest, I was secretly hoping that macaroni link would take me to a picture of the blue box. :)