Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Grocery Bag

Our hiatus from Grocery Bag last week and our weekend getaway gave me plenty of time to pick recipes for dinner this week.  T gave me a great cookbook for my birthday, Madhur Jaffrey's Quick and Easy Indian Cooking.  This week I'll be trying a few recipes and I can't wait.


Day One
Cheese lasagna from Martha Stewart Living Magazine
with spinach craisin salad

Photo and recipe from MarthaStewart.com


Day Two
with basmati rice and cilantro mint lentils
 New recipes from my new birthday cookbook!
Photo and recipe from My Kitchen Table



Day Three
Chickpea flour dumpling curry from Lisa's Kitchen
with homemade bread

Photo and recipe from Lisa's Kitchen




Day Four
Pasta with red lentils and ginger from Vegetarian Planet
with spinach salad and kiwi fruit
This recipe is from my favorite vegetarian cookbook.
Recipe from Vegetarian Planet by Didi Emmons
Photo from Mamatouille



Day Five
Yellow lentils from Indian as Apple Pie
with naan
These simple yellow lentils are delicious from the slowcooker.
Recipe by Anupy Singla at Indian As Apple Pie
Photo and cookbook review from Pure Sugar




Blessings on your kitchen!



1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

love all the Indian eats... lentils and nan sound wonderful right about not.