Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 2011


Happy Thanksgiving,
 from all of us in Happily Ever Johnson Land.

This year, I find myself particularly thankful for:

My three healthy kids,

My husband, with whom I am even more in love today than the day I married him,

Our parents, who have loved and supported us in extraordinary ways this past year,

Our siblings, who have welcomed us, hosted us, and shared our nieces and nephews with us,

The extra time we have had as a family to travel to be with friends and family,

Reunions with dear friends this summer and fall, reviving friendships we treasure so much,

Our job opportunities, the food on our table, and our sweet little apartment -- we are blessed to have these needs met,

The Lord, who is patient with me when I worry and holds us in the palm of His hand.


We are a blessed family, a blessed nation.  
What a great day it is when we stop to count our blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: