Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Grocery Bag


Our move is rapidly approaching and I am determined to leave my pantry and freezer ravaged!  It is amazing how often I feel like I have to go to the grocery store to make dinners, yet now that I am cleaning out my pantry, meal after meal appears.  This is a good lesson for the future.  There is no need to wait for a move to use what's in the pantry!


Day One
Beef kabobs with bell peppers and onions and
This is one special potato salad!  
Recipe from Epicurious.com.  Photo from SmittenKitchen.com


Day Two
Spinach and black bean lasagna from Finding Joy in My Kitchen
with homemade bread and spinach salad
Another great way to hide veggies from the kids, I puree the spinach and black beans.

Photo and recipe from Finding Joy in My Kitchen


Day Three
Bisquick pot pie from Betty Crocker
with fruit salad
A nice, quick weeknight way to attack the pantry.  Thanks, Betty!
Recipe and photo from Betty Crocker


Day Four
Easy cheeseburger pie from Betty Crocker
with broccoli and grapes
Can you tell I have a box of Bisquick to use up?
Recipe and photo from Betty Crocker


Day Five
Vegetarian Keema from The Indian Slow Cooker 
with basmati rice and cabbage cilantro salad
I still love branching out with the cookbook T gave me for my birthday!


Blessings on your kitchen!


No comments: