Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Overheard in the house, January 2014


Overheard in the kitchen....

Me: "Buddy Bear, you can only play downstairs if you are ready to
cooperate with your brother and sister and follow the rules."

Buddy Bear: "Okay, Mommy.  I promise.  I cooperating."


Overheard at the grocery store between T and E-Bear......

T (putting another delicious item in the shopping cart): 
"Oh, E-Bear, we are getting a lot of extra food that isn't on Mom's grocery list.
We are going to be in trouble with Mom when we get home."

E-Bear:
"Don't worry, Dad.  Mommy doesn't have a weapon."

Overhead in the car.....

Buddy Bear:
"Mommy, Daddy, sing! Sing with the music! It's more funner!"


Overheard in the playroom.....

Me:
"Bye, E-Bear, Miss Katie is here and I'm leaving now.  I will see you soon."
E-Bear:
"Okay.  Ta-ta!"

Overheard after school......
Me:
"G-Bear, how did school go today?"
G-Bear:
"It was sort of good.  I had a runny nose and my eyes watered a few times."
Me:
"Did you use the tissues that I put in your backpack?"
G-Bear:
"No, I used Mrs. T's instead.  The tissues you gave me are actually E-Bear's,
and I want to be sure that he gets to use them."


Overheard in the garage....
Buddy Bear:
"Mommy?  You help me into my carseat?"
Me:
"Sure, Buddy Bear, I will help you into your seat."
Buddy Bear:
"You such a nice Mommy.  I love you so much."
Me:
"Thanks, Buddy Bear, I love you too."
Buddy Bear:
"But, say, I such a nice Buddy Bear!"

Overheard in the kitchen.....

E-Bear (hungry and ready for dinner):
"Mommy, is there anything I can help you with?"




No comments: