Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

PASS!

Thank you, Jesus,

I passed the last Step of my licensing Board exam!

This afternoon we toasted with pear juice after I got the email.

A toast to the Boards passed!

This was the third and final exam, and after taking all three while pregnant,
I am glad that I won't have to do any of them again.

I have to thank T for his constant encouragement, 
Nana, MoMo and Papa and the many friends who offered up abundant prayers,
little J-Bear for putting up with all the butterflies in my tummy during the two day exam,
Buddy Bear for the practical testing of throwing up on me as I walked in from my first exam day,
and G-Bear and E-Bear for sticking with me through thick and thin, not only during medical school, but everyday since.

Most of all, thank you, Lord, for helping me leap this last testing hurdle. 


1 comment:

B-Mama said...

So so happy for and proud of you, friend. Way to go! You have been stellar all the way through--God is showing you this is possible. Rockstar doctor mama!!