Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Grocery Bag


I seem to be rather sporatic in my posting these days.  My clan remains voracious, however, and meal planning must go on.  I might as well post our ideas for the week, right?  


Day One
Dhal makhani from Tasty Kitchen
with brown basmati rice and broccoli slaw salad
This looks like an easy, delicious indian lentil dish -- don't be intimidated by the name.
Photo and recipe from Tasty Kitchen



Day Two 
with oranges and spinach salad
This is one of my favorite squash recipes from the fall season!
Photo and recipe from MyRecipes



Day Three
Spaghetti and meatballs from Everyday Food Magazine
with steamed peas and homemade bread
G-Bear has been asking for spaghetti all week!
Photo and recipe from Martha Stewart



Day Four
Crustless veggie quiche from Cooking Light Magazine
with spinach salad and fresh fruit
I love crustless quiches because they are so easy.  
The kids love the "egg pies" as long as the ingredients are minced.
Photo and recipe from MyRecipes



Day Five
 Our favorite Tortilla Soup from The Mansion
with corn muffins and carrot sticks
A great slow cooker soup, and one of my favorite recipes




 Blessings on your kitchen!

No comments: