Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Grandmo!

Happy 60th birthday to my amazing mom!  

She's a class act, folks, and a tough act to follow.

Mom is frolicking in Canada with my dad to celebrate the big day, and I can't wait until she gets back so that we can celebrate her in person.

I admire my mom so much.  The farther along I get in parenthood, the more thankful I become for the woman she is, the love she always gives, and the example I have in her.  She gave me life, and as if that isn't enough, she continues to give so much, to me and so many other people, everyday.

Hopefully her breakfast in bed today can compare with this spectacular spread of celebrations past :)

Happy birthday, Grandmo!  I can't wait to give you your amazing birthday gift.  Here's a hint....

.......just kidding, no hints.  You'll just have to wait until she gets back.

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

oh!! Happy Birthday, Mo!!