Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Heard around the house this week: New Brother Edition

"Baby my, don you ky, baby my, don you ky.
Okay, baby, it okay, baby."
~J-Bear, singing her bedtime song to her brother 
when he is upset during his diaper changes

~~~~

Overheard while passing the (stinky) local cigar store during an grocery run with Dad:
"If someone gave me a box of cigars for a present, I would say 'thank you'
and then throw time in the trash."
~E-Bear


~~~~


G-Bear: "Oh, he is so cute!  I love it when his eyes are open!  
J-Bear, come here, Baby's eyes are open!"

J-Bear: "Eye?  Eye?  Oh, see!  Eye!"


~~~~


Overheard during family play time:
"J-Bear, do you want to play Duplos?  Okay, c'mon!"
~E-Bear, who is up for Biggest Brother of the Year Award


~~~~


"Can I hold Baby?"
"Can I give Baby a kiss?"
"Oh, he is so cute, he is just like a little baby Moses!"
"Oh, don't cry, you're okay."
~Buddy Bear, a most affectionate older brother


~~~~


"Baby nee banket.  I give baby blanket."
~J-Bear, a very helpful older sister


~~~~


E-Bear: "Mom, can I hold baby for you so that you can make dinner?"
Me:  "Sure, E-Bear.  But, he is a little fussy right now.  Will it bother you if he cries?"
E-Bear:  "No, it won't bother me.  I just worry about him and what he needs when he cries.  
It isn't that the crying bothers ME."




Happily Ever,
Queen B

No comments: