Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

One week until the return of Grocery Bag!



I am sure that no one has missed our Grocery Bag more than I this summer.  
Honestly, I haven't even missed it that much.
There have been too many fun things to do!
Enjoying our new J-Bear, traveling to visit family, spontaneous celebrations, evening playtimes:
who needs or wants to meal plan in the summer months?

But, this footloose and fancy free living can't last forever.

School starts next week: first grade for G-Bear, pre-k for E-Bear, J-Bear's 4 month milestone
and a new teaching job for me.

We need to be prepared.  We need a plan.  We need our Grocery Bag.

So, after a very long summer/post-partum hiatus, 
we'll (try to) welcome Grocery Bag back next week.

I promise to try to do it with a smile.  
After all, I treasure these summer days, and I will miss them.
Surely, many blessings await in the approaching autumn.
Hopefully, a little advanced meal planning will help us enjoy them to the fullest.


No comments: