Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Overheard in the house this week #13...

Overheard in my bed on Saturday morning...
Me: "Oh, I feel COLD feet, those feet are toooo cold!"
E-Bear: "Silly Mommy, I don't feel any cold feet!"
Me: "That is because your feet are the cold feet on me!"


Overheard while getting out of the car on Tuesday night....
G-Bear: "E-Bear, look at the stars!"
E-Bear: "Oh!  There are so many I can't even count them!"


Overheard at dinnertime at the mall on Tuesday night....
E-Bear: "Oh, Chick-fil-a, I have missed you."


Overheard during dinner, while G-Bear and E-Bear were playing "T and B:"
G-Bear:  "How was your day today, sweetie?"
E-Bear:  "Bad."
(*Editor's note: The name of the roleplaying game notwithstanding, the above conversation was not a parroting of conversations overheard by little ears! Totally original!  T never says his day is bad!)


Overheard in the afternoon:
Me: "Can anyone see what Baby Bear is doing?"
G-Bear: "He is standing up over by the door, waving out the window and chewing on the car keys."


No comments: