Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home last night after yet another week away.   The past three months of our lives make us look like professional travelers.

I walked in the door and put Baby Bear down at the living room threshold. 
Then, I turned around to bring our bags in from outside the door.  
By the time I had brought the bags in, Baby Bear was no where to be seen. 
I found him around the corner in the kitchen.
He had crawled over to the refrigerator to play with his alphabet magnets.  
I guess I am not the only one who is glad to be home.

Last night, as we kissed G-Bear goodnight, T said, 
"G-Bear, ask mommy where you guys are going tomorrow."
"Where are we going tomorrow, Mommy?"  She asked.
"Nowhere," I replied.

Ahhhhh.  There is nothing like the blissfulness of a day at home.

No comments: