Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Baby Bear at Nine Months

He crawls, he eats puffs, he wakes up happy, he can get out of his bassinet

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand,

he's nine months old today!

Way to go, Baby Bear!


The nine month milestone is always extra special for me, because it marks the point at which my kids have lived longer outside of me than they did inside.  Ah, nostalgic moments.  But enough with the mushy stuff, because we have a real dilemma on our hands with our growing guy!  Now that Baby Bear can get out of his bassinet during certain *ahem* unhappy 11pm rants, I have to figure out where to put him in his crib to sleep!  Our room is quite and secluded, but there is zero space for his crib.  G-Bear and E-Bear's room has space for his crib, but I worry that his nighttime and early morning wake-up calls will wake them up too.  The playroom is an option, but then there is no place for T and I to hang out after the kids go to sleep.  EEK!  Our happy routine is all topsy-turvy now that our guy is getting so big.

Don't worry, we'll figure it out.  Let there be no doubt that we love our Baby Bear no matter how complicated the sleeping arrangements become!

No comments: