Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Heard Around the House, June 2014

E-Bear, after a playdate with a friend who is an only child:

"Mommy, I think I know why God made friends.  If someone is born and it is just them,
a friend can come and they will have someone to play with."


Buddy Bear, looking out the window on a long car ride:

*Sigh* "Mommy, sometimes I just like to look at the clouds."


J-Bear, ready for an early bedtime and waving to everyone as she's carried upstairs:

"Bahhhh!"


E-Bear, praying with T at bedtime:

"I am thankful that Buddy Bear is old enough to play play mobile with me."


G-Bear, whispering to T. 
They were admiring their newly planted grass along our boulevard, when a passerby walked off the sidewalk and trampled right over the grass in front of G-Bear:

"Daddy, that person just walked over the baby grass!"

T:
"I know, G-Bear.  But it is more important to be kind to others than to have nice grass."





No comments: