Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Littlest Bear at Two Months

Littlest Bear, oh Littlest Bear,
we've had two glorious months with you.
Already, we can't imagine life without you.



Your eyes are blue and your hair looks red,
 and even with those surprises, you fit right in with the crew.


You sleep more soundly now in the bed,
yet I am treasuring your snuggles day and night. 
I know now that this stage goes by in a blink, and I want to savor every minute of it with you.
I love having a baby in our house again.



You don't like a car seat or being set down. Nothing makes you shriek more!  
Not even in Aunt K's fancy bouncer can make you happy for long.   
You are not afraid of making your preferences known, either.  Good for you.
As the fifth child, you need to learn early how to get a word in around here.


 I am thankful that you love being near Mom, on my shoulder carried around.
This is your favorite snuggle spot: held upright, nuzzled into my shoulder.


Your growing so fast, you are already such a big guy!
Keep up the good work, kiddo. 
At this rate, you won't be the Littlest for long.
Happy two months, Blue Bear.

Happily Ever,
Queen B

No comments: