Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Candy Math


What could be better for an afternoon after Halloween than some CANDY MATH?!

I think my kids could count their candy pieces all day long.

I gave each of the boys two activities.  

Buddy Bear (3 years) got number puzzle pieces and was asked to count out candy pieces for each number.


Then, I gave him a color wheel and asked him to match a piece of candy to each color space on the wheel.   Nice job, Buddy Bear!


E-Bear (kindergarten) also counted out candy for each number in a number puzzle.


 I also gave E-Bear a bar graph that I made for five different kinds of candy.  He counted the number of each type of candy and filled in the bar graph.


Nice job, E-Bear!


Post-Halloween learning time is the best.

Happily Ever,
Queen B

No comments: